Steel Cord Conveyor beltClassification : According to belt core structure: Common type, transverse strengthened type, tearing type. According to coverage performance: Common type, flame resistant type, cold tolerant type, heat tolerant type, acid and alkali resistant type, etc.
Usage: Steel cord conveyor belt is widely used in coal, mining, port, metallurgy, power, chemical sectors for long-distance, large amount and high-speed conveying of materials.
Structure Diagram for Steel Cord Conveyor Belt
Steel Structure Diagram of Steel Cord Conveyor Belt
1. High tensile strength: Steel cord conveyor belt is suitable for large span, long distance transportation of materials.
2. Small elongation in use: It need only a very short take-up stroke distance.
3. Small diameter of drive pulley: Steel cord conveyor belt body has a layer of longitudinally arranged steel cords as its carcass, and thus is resistant to flex fatigue. Therefore, drive pulley of smaller diameter can be used to make the equipment smaller.
4. High adhesion between rubber and steel cord: The steel cords are coated with zinc on their surface, and also the rubber used has the property of good adhesion with steel cords. Therefore, the rubber is tightly adhered to the steel cords and is resistant to shock and difficult to drop, so the rubber belts are long in life.
5. Even tension of steel cords: Out of our advanced techniques in manufacturing, the steel cords are very evenly arranged and have the same tension, so the belts are well balanced in running and difficult to run away.
6. Good troughability: As the belt body has no transverse skeleton, it is easy to from a deep trough, so the belts can load more materials and prevent the materials from escaping.
7. Inspection of the belt with X-rays: Users can X-rays to inspect damages of the skeleton steel cords on the conveyor machines to prevent accidents from happening.
Steel cord conveyor belt is distinguished by the level of vertical tensile strength, width and covering layer performance.
Covering layer performance parameter list
Recommended Min.pulley Dia. of Conveyor
Different quality steel cord conveyor belt application in typically conveying field. Abrasion grade steel cord conveyor belt application in iron ores mining: DIN 22131 W(18MPA, 400%, 68+/-5 Shore A, 90mm^3).
Abrasion quality steel cord conveyor belt application in Uranium mine: DIN 22131 W(18MPA, 400%, 68+/-5 Shore A, 90mm^3).
Fire resistant steel cord conveyor belt application in tunneling belt project: EN ISO 15236 K ( 15MPA, 350%, 68+/-5 Shore A, 200mm^3).